We have two traditional Clubs & three school-based Clubs throughout Manatee County.
Our five Clubs make a difference in the lives of thousands of young people ages 5-17.
Out-of-school time, whether it be after school or during the summer, is the most critical time for our community’s children and teens. Without a place to go, they are at risk of being unsupervised, unguided and unsafe. When school is out, Clubs are in.
Our members call their Club “My Club.”
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County provide:
- A safe, fun place to learn, grow and make lasting friendships
- Caring relationships with adult professionals
- Proven out-of-school programs in three focus areas to equip young people with tools to succeed
- Academic Success
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Good Character and Citizenship
Every child in Manatee County deserves an opportunity to realize their full potential… to achieve a Great Future.
- Free Childcare for Essential Healthcare Workers and First RespondersApril 16, 2020 - 8:15 pm
- Congratulations Sandy! Our 2020-21 Youth of the YearFebruary 27, 2020 - 8:44 pm
- Youth of the Year Representative to Compete for State Title and ScholarshipApril 9, 2019 - 8:16 pm
- Bradenton Kiwanis Spearheads Collaborative to Help Manatee SchoolsOctober 26, 2018 - 8:23 pm