We have two traditional Clubs & four school-based Clubs throughout Manatee County.
Our six Clubs make a difference in the lives of thousands of young people ages 5-17.
Out-of-school time, whether it be after school or during the summer, is the most critical time for our community’s children and teens. Without a place to go, they are at risk of being unsupervised, unguided and unsafe. When school is out, Clubs are in.
Our members call their Club “My Club.”
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County provide:
- A safe, fun place to learn, grow and make lasting friendships
- Caring relationships with adult professionals
- Proven out-of-school programs in three focus areas to equip young people with tools to succeed
- Academic Success
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Good Character and Citizenship
Every child in Manatee County deserves an opportunity to realize their full potential… to achieve a Great Future.
- Buffalo Wild Wings to Host Community Day to Raise Funds for Our ClubsApril 12, 2017 - 8:04 pm
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County Announces the 2017 Youth of the YearMarch 6, 2017 - 9:57 pm
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County Announces Invest In Kids Campaign to Build New DeSoto ClubFebruary 13, 2017 - 5:01 pm
- Taco Bell Teams Up With The CLUB at Southeast H.S.May 17, 2016 - 6:10 pm