We have two traditional Clubs & four school-based Clubs throughout Manatee County.
Our six Clubs make a difference in the lives of thousands of young people ages 5-17.
Out-of-school time, whether it be after school or during the summer, is the most critical time for our community’s children and teens. Without a place to go, they are at risk of being unsupervised, unguided and unsafe. When school is out, Clubs are in.
Our members call their Club “My Club.”
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County provide:
- A safe, fun place to learn, grow and make lasting friendships
- Caring relationships with adult professionals
- Proven out-of-school programs in three focus areas to equip young people with tools to succeed
- Academic Success
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Good Character and Citizenship
Every child in Manatee County deserves an opportunity to realize their full potential… to achieve a Great Future.
- Kalista K. Named Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County’s 2018-19 Youth of the YearMarch 8, 2018 - 9:44 pm
- Donor Gives $500K to Support New DeSoto Club and Kids’ HealthMarch 1, 2018 - 9:44 pm
- Selby Foundation Awards $250K Grant for New DeSoto ClubMarch 1, 2018 - 7:31 pm
- What We Do MattersDecember 22, 2017 - 5:41 pm